Our Military Explorer Programs are open to young men and women ages 17 - 21. Prospectvie Candidates should have one of the following:
(1) a strong interest in Military or Civilian Aviation, Military Spec Ops, Intelligence Career or other Military Career interests.
(2) a desire to enter into one of the U.S. Service Academies.
(3) a desire to enter a College ROTC Program, or OTS (Officer Training School) after graduation from College.
(4) a desire to Enlist into one of the Military Branches.
Other Requirements include:
- Possess good or above average academic grades and be of good moral character.
- Attend a 'Unit Orientation' with at least one (preferably both) of your parent(s) or guardian.
- Schedule and attend an 'Board Interview' with Senior Cadets of the Military Explorer Unit in your area.
- Upon acceptance, show up on 'Induction Day' and 'Swearing-In Ceremonies'.